My Super hero

 MUM

Humorous, hard working, loving,caring, helpful, humble


My mum is always humorous. If I was sad, my mum would come and cheer me up by making funny jokes or making funny faces. She would try and make everyone happy even if someone in our family is sad.


She is also a very hard-working mum. She would always clean the house, water the garden, do the washing, do the dishes even if she is very tired.


Also, my mum is helpful. Whenever I have homework she would help me to finish, and whenever I don’t understand something, she would always explain it to me, and this one time when our next-door neighbor’s car wasn’t working my mum would go ahead and help the car work again. She would also help one of her friends when they were struggling and my mum would buy some food for them.


She is so caring. My mum is always caring, she cares about everyone. This one time, this family needed money so my mum decided to give them $30 to help them get food or anything they want.

My mum is so loving. She would love everyone with care and whenever the school has a new event like the Culture day she would buy new clothes. My mum is the most loving person I know.


My mum is also so humble, she would also make new dishes we have never tested before. She would give money to the poor and also sometimes she would also buy food and also give to the poor. 

She is the most important person in my life. And she is my hero and my model.


And that is my hero in my family.


Comments

  1. Well written, Angelica. Great paragraphs, which you need to continue to do to show you are working at Level 3 and beyond. Good use of the 4 E's to help you add detail.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Are we there yet

100 Word Challenge

Turangawaewae