100 Word Challenge

 I was packing my essential things because today, I was going camping with my friends. 

After packing my things I hopped into the vehicle

While we were inside the car I turned on some music so it didn’t have to get so boring.


When we arrived there I setted my things down and got the camp ready. After that, we went for a walk up north. While I was walking I was slowly getting tired. I was so tired that I collapsed to the ground, feeling the furry grass.

 After getting enough energy I climbed back up and continued walking.


Comments

  1. Good use of words and a camping trip sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it sounds great i loved you high lighted the words you needed in the story GREAT JOB!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice story. You used just enough words to clearly sharewhat was happening. Ka pai.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Are we there yet

Turangawaewae