Complex Sentences

1. Since I’m hungry, I will go make myself something to eat.
2. Although I’m late, I am still here to do what’s necessary.
3. Before the game, I will do some stretches.  
4. Since we were early, we were there before everyone else.
5. Because I'm is rich, I’m able to buy a lot of things.

6. After midnight, me and my sister will be sleeping.
7. Because we’re late, we were told to go to detention.
8. Because of the irresponsibility, we were all in trouble.

9. After the tornado, the houses and yards were all wrecked.

Comments

  1. Wow Angelica, These are truly good complex sentences. I can envision all these things and that's what you need to make good sentences. well done.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Are we there yet

100 Word Challenge

Letter to Carla