Letter to Carla

Our teacher, Mr. Waller is reading a book to us and it's called There's A Boy In A Girls Bathroom. It's about a boy named Bradley Chalker's and in the beginning, Bradley was an island where no one would sit next to him. Then a new counselor arrived at the school, changing Bradley's life throughout the story. But in the end, the councilor named Karla Davis had to leave since the kid's parents didn't like her. So then Bradley is writing a letter to her. Characters: Claudia Chalker, Mrs. Chalker, Mr. Chalker, Jeff Fishkins, Lori Loudmouth, Malinda, Colleen, Karen, Betty, Mrs. Verigold, Mrs. Ebbel, and Chicken the dog This is what I think Bradley wrote.


Dear Carla, It’s a pleasure to write to you, I’m sorry I shouted at you, I just couldn’t believe that you were leaving the school! I’m also sorry that I didn’t come to your office to help you move all your stuff. I bet the kindergarten kids are making a big mess and also making it harder for you to take care of them. I’m sorry you had to leave school. Did you know that I got a haircut on Sunday, but it was the most unpleasant smell I have ever smelled, It smelled like chewed-bubble gum Did you know that I got a GOLDEN STAR!!! Claudia told me to wear a party hat, but then Jeff told me to take it off, and also I had to change 6 times before I could go to Colleen’s party. But then I notice that Jeff had a hole in his pants, so then I rip a hole in my pants as well. And on my present I didn’t have a ribbon at first but then Jeff gave me his ribbon. Also, me and Jeff are friends again so then we walked together to Colleen’s house. At Colleen’s birthday party, Colleen asked me what’s inside, I almost told her what was inside but then Jeff hit me with his elbow so then I didn’t end up telling her. Then I was sitting on the chairs even though we weren’t supposed to sit on the chairs and then I sat back down on the floor, and when we were singing the song I carried on singing, then everyone cracked up laughing, I was laughing as well. It was so much fun, we played so many games, we played relays, summer-sault, 3-legged race, sprints and the first game we WON! And also on the summer-sault me and Jeff came third. Then at the end, I came first because I was always in the winning teams, so then I got to choose what prize and I chose the Harmonica. When we got inside Colleen started opening her present, I got Colleen a birthday present and thank you for your advice because of your advice everyone liked my gift. It was a heart. And when Colleen was reading the card I wrote: Love Bradley Then everyone started saying OOO but then Karen stood up for me, I think I’m getting feelings for her. Also, I’m not ever going to write: Love Bradley 
I hope I can meet you again, I really miss you.
Love oops sorry From Bradley 
Last sit, Last row 
Redhill school 
Mrs. Ebell class
Room 12

Comments

  1. I love your letter to Carla. You have included a lot of storyline from the text in it. You have really captured what Bradley might have written to her. I aso love your explanation before the letter. You need to work on using paragraphs to make your work easier to read.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Are we there yet

100 Word Challenge

Turangawaewae